Please Check you Arrival & Departure Dates
Minimum $100 Bond per unit Required. Refundable 10 days after Vacating, Subject to No loss and/or Damage/Misbehavior.
All Cabins EXCEPT STANDARD UNITS provide Mugs, Cutlery, Electric Stove, Pots, Fry pan, Plates large and small, Dessert Plates, Toaster, Tea towel, Dishcloth, Detergent, Pillows & Pillowslips.
Refrigerated Lockers are available for Hire.
Guests Supply Own Blankets, Sheets & Towels.
Will be Deleted unless Deposit Received within 10 days of booking date.
Fees to be paid on Arrival and/or weekly in advance. Any costs incurred in recovery of fees will be charged for.
Maximum Stay at any one time is 4 weeks
8am – 6pm Daily
Late arrivals press buzzer for service (6pm – 10pm only)
All new arrivals must register at office on Arrival.
Information Required: Name, Address, Vehicle Registration, and Number of People.
Damage & Loss:
Any damage must be paid for during the Time of stay. The person whose name the booking is under is responsible for and damage or loss.
1. No Dogs/Animals are permitted within the Park
2. By Law No Smoking policy applies to all camp Buildings and Caravans. Should you not adhere to the Smoking Law an extra cleaning fee of $100 will be charged. Which will be taken from your Credit Card or your Bond.
3. Speed limit within the park is 5km hour at all times
4. Barrier Arm Code is for the registered vehicle only
5. In consideration to other Guests Quietness must be observed after 9.30pm
6. Excessive Drinking / Party atmosphere will NOT be tolerated.
by courtesy of Management at all times
Visitors cars must be left in visitor’s car park
Acceptance of Tenancy Implies Acceptance of the above conditions and by-laws of the Palmerston North City Council 1965. Tenancy may by Cancelled at any time for NON-compliance
We trust your stay in Palmerston North will be an Enjoyable One.
Your Hosts: Sue and Pete